7/26/13

Download Xeoma for mac os x free


About  Xeoma

video surveillance software for web cameras in Windows, Mac OS and Linux
For newbies and professionals. For any size systems - from 1 camera to 100+ camera multi-server ones
If you need to
provide safety to your family members,
monitor staff's activities in the workplace and on PCs,
watch over your children and pets left home alone or with caregivers,
keep an eye on your property and valuables,
record data from cameras continuously, on schedule or when triggered by motion, either in MJPEG or MPEG-4,
control cameras and program remotely,
watch real-time video with your mobile device,
Xeoma video surveillance software will be the best solution. Xeoma is probably the most efficient and effortless software you have ever seen!
Give it a try and see for yourself!

License type : Freeware
Author's homepage
 File size: 10 mb

 Download Xeoma for mac os x


2 comments:

  1. Howdy! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm
    absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.


    http://theengineeredbusiness.com/groups/minneapolis-seo-company/

    Here is my site :: Minneapolis SEO Company

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being actually a video surveillance pro myself I can not to ignore this amazing software product. I have to admit it is very well performed, can be used both by pros and regular users and has all the necessary functional. To be honest we use different software at work, but I have decided to try Xeoma just being curious. And after a week of testing I purchased the license and now use it as my home video surveillance program. Definitely would be a good choice and worth trying 100%.

    And it works on Mac perfectly!

    ReplyDelete